A Recap of This Week’s Back-to-School Book Giveaways
- Leave a comment on my review of Wendy Skinner’s Life With Gifted Children: Infinity and Zebra Stripes before midnight, Sunday, September 4th, for a chance to receive a free paperback copy.
- Leave a comment on yesterday’s Everyday Intensity post before midnight, Saturday, September 3rd, for a chance to receive the four-book series, Challenging Units for Gifted Learners, by Kenneth Smith.
- Leave a comment on Tuesday’s book review before midnight, Friday, September 2nd, for a chance to receive a free copy of the newly revised and updated Gifted Teen Survival Guide, by Judy Galbraith and Jim Delisle.
- Become a follower of a fun group blog I’m a part of, Writing Up an Appetite, for a chance to win three books (one novel and two food-related titles).
- And, finally, leave comment on this post before the end of tomorrow for a chance to win a paperback copy of my new historical novel for children, Oscar’s Gift.
Here’s hoping to hear from you!