Happy Labor Day!
It’s a “B” day. 🙂
Book Excerpt: I have posted an excerpt from my middle grade historical novel, Planting Words: My Friend Oscar Micheaux, as a page link on the upper menu. Please feel free to visit, read, and comment. The book is represented by Bree Ogden of Martin Literary Management. Thank you to Kelsey of Ketch Tavern for her help in choosing an excerpt to share. Please also read the excerpts from Kelsey’s young adult novel, Death’s Island.
Book Giveaway: At Everyday Intensity I am giving away copies of my recent books for and about gifted teens. To enter, just click here to leave a comment (psst, any comment will do, even if you don’t follow the rules exactly 😉 ).
Blog Hop: Finally, if you are looking for other authors’ blogs and new writing, check out “Meet an Author Monday” each week!
Meet an Author Monday is hosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom! Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…
Here’s how it works.
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog (Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.