We are two weeks into the 50-day Get Serious About Writing blog series (5 weeks to go!), so this is a good time to give you a chance to catch up on the posts so far (the list is updated daily on the blog series page):
- Day 1: Let’s Get Serious (finally!) About Writing
- Day 2: Your Daily Work Count
- Day 3: No More Excuses: Jane Austen’s Writing Table
- Day 4: The Creative Life and Opportunity Cost
- Day 5: Writing and the Fear of Commitment
- Day 6: No-Regrets Writing
- Day 7: 5 Questions To Help You Get Serious About Your Writing
- Day 8: Writers and Negativity Bias
- Day 9: Write What Makes Your Heart Sing!
- Day 10: Writer, the Internet, and Information Overload
- Day 11: An Aside: Creative Homeschooling is now an ebook!
- Day 12: Writing From Within Authenticity
- Day 13: What Writing Baby Step Might Change Your Life?
- Day 14: How We Talk To Ourselves About Our Writing
If you are enjoying this preview blog series, please pass the word by sharing this post.
Happy writing, everyone!